7 Days of Gratitude
from Monday October 11, 2021 until Monday October 18, 2021
THIS TEAM CHALLENGE WILL BE DONE IN
ABOUT THE TEAM CHALLENGES ON ULOO
During the time of a Team Challenge, you'll get regular activities to complete. Track your progress and exchange with your teammates and your host. Enjoy the Uloo Team Experience.
Only on the Uloo app.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Anyone who wants to learn more about gratitude.
- Anyone who would like to explore appreciation. Anyone who is kind or perhaps wants to be more kind.
- Anyone who is ready to really practice and experiment with this challenge throughout the 7 days.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
This challenge is all about bringing gratitude to our moments, to our days and will include:🧐
- 2x Live Group Virtual 30min meeting with me. We will decide as a group the best time.
- Usage of the Uloo app for interactions with me, the group, tracking and notifications.
- Daily formal gratitude practices - as little as few seconds to as much 15mins.
- Daily informal practices - More about this during the challenge). 5. Meet me people, share, learn and have fun being grateful together. 💚
ABOUT YOUR COACH
Hi, my name is Patrick and I really like gratitude. 🙏
It has played an instrumental role in my own life since an early age. 😎
What else? I discovered a few years ago that I have quite the talent at teaching others it. So, I combined the two and am developing these two talents of mine while pursuing the goal of making others more grateful. ✌🏼
Because I truly believe that the more grateful we are, the more mindful we become and the more compassionate everything else is. Think of a world with that much compassion? 💚
Professionally, I work in this space. With some of the world's greatest companies and institutions. 🌏
Personally, I live in this space. Through daily practices, learnings and teachings. 🥷🏼
And I hope to learn more about you and you about me during the challenge. 🙃
Thanks for being 🦾
HOW TO JOIN?
You can join this Team Challenge on the Uloo app. You'll receive daily activities directly on your phone.
The kick-off will be done as a Zoom Call on October, 11 at 04:00 PM (CET).
To join the kick-off call
To add this event to your calendar
0.99€ (free with Uloo+)