Build positive energy for your day! Discover the science and practice of Meditation with Laurence
from Monday July 19, 2021 until Friday June 23, 2021
THIS TEAM CHALLENGE WILL BE DONE IN
ABOUT THE TEAM CHALLENGES ON ULOO
During the time of a Team Challenge, you'll get regular tasks to complete. Track your progress and exchange with your teammates and your host. Enjoy the Uloo Team Experience.
Only on the Uloo app.
WHO IS IT FOR?
All leaders, professionals and students who want to improve their resilience, concentration, relationships and boost their energy. And their happiness too.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You heard about meditation, maybe you were told about the multiple benefits of meditation, especially in these difficult times, and maybe you were even asked : "hey, why are you still not meditating?". Or how many times did you come up with an excuse to not meditate ?
- During these 5-day challenge, invest in you! You will finally learn the science and practice of meditation, and also understand how meditation helps you manage stress, become more self-aware, more present, reduce negative thoughts or emotions, boost your energy, gain clarity and new perspectives, become more friendly and happier too. And much more.
- These 5 daily live sessions will help you start your meditation habit, stop making excuses, and encourage you to continue further your journey.
This Team Challenge is proposed in partnership with Buddha CEO Quantum Foundation.
DAILY CHALLENGE STRUCTURE (for 5 days):
- Attend 45 minutes online Master Class over Zoom (from 8:00 to 8:45 AM CET), with a brief on scientific concepts followed by 20 minutes of Group meditation, enhanced with curated music.
- Participate to an additional 15 minutes for a live Q&A session.
- Read a Newsletter to expand your learning.
- Share your experience and questions in the Team Chat, and encourage others.
ABOUT YOUR COACH LAURENCE
Hi, my name is Laurence and I hope I can help you start your meditation journey in this friendly environment. I was a General Manager in IBM when, few years ago, I discovered meditation in India and enjoyed very soon the many benefits of this practice. I became Corporate Mindfulness sponsor and introduced meditation to thousands of leaders and professionals across IBM and other organizations. Then I decided to co-found with friends the non-profit “Buddha-CEO Quantum Foundation” in 2020 and to devote my time to teaching meditation and mindfulness, especially in the corporate and academic world. I am also a wife and mother of 2 boys, and lived in France, USA and Singapore. I love walking in nature, reading, traveling and learning new skills.
HOW TO JOIN?
Join this Team Challenge on the Uloo app. You'll receive daily tasks directly on your phone.